A newborn baby can’t tell you when something is wrong. They can’t tell you when or where they hurt. Yet, there are signs of something amiss. If you see any of those signs in your little one, be sure to speak with us.
1. Difficulty sleeping – changes in or disrupted sleep patterns may be a sign of a silent misalignment in your infants spine.
2. Positional discomfort or an altered posture – if you notice that your baby is uncomfortable being held in certain position this may be due to a spinal misalignment creating discomfort, resulting in their head being tilted to one side and/or looking over their shoulder.
3. Weak immune system – since the nervous system controls the immune system, many parents report their infants rarely develop colds or infections when benefiting from chiropractic care.
4. Not at ease – often parents notes that when their child receives chiropractic care, their difficult to soothe or fussy baby is comfortable again.
5. Digestion and elimination problems – all of the body’s systems and bodily functions are controlled by the nervous system and spinal misalignments may cause nerve interference, which could potentially be the underlying cause of colic, reflux, constipation, diarrhea, or other common digestive distress.
If your baby has any of these six silent signs of subluxations, take a moment today to schedule your infant for a chiropractic screening in our office.